* Burritos and tacos are a staple meal in our household, but we are all particularly fond of these fish tacos using our AIP taco seasoning. To make this zesty dish, you will need:
- 1 lb. shrimp, white fish (or chicken)
- 1-2 tsp. Truly AIP Taco Seasoning (to taste)
- AIP friendly tortillas ~ We love this easy recipe ~ https://eatbeautiful.net/tigernut-flour-tortillas-paleo-aip/
- Toppings! Shown in our picture are cabbage slaw, mango salsa and avocado lime sauce
Saute shrimp, chicken or fish over medium heat until cooked through. Add taco seasoning and stir to mix, adding water as necessary to prevent drying out.
Fill your AIP tortilla with all the fixings, and if you're feeling festive, mix up an AIP friendly virgin margarita!