* You know that slice of lemon loaf you see in the display at your "local" coffee shop? I still miss that occasional treat with a cup of coffee, but I've found a substitute! This easy lemon loaf is tangy and sweet and will curb that craving! Recipe makes one mini loaf (2.5" x 4") or 3-4 muffins.
- 3/4 cup Truly AIP All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients together until no lumps remain and pour into parchment lined loaf pan or lined muffin cups. Bake for 18-21 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Ice with lemon icing, if desired.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. tapioca flour/starch
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest, optional