* I know I'm not the only one who has attended a family dinner and forced myself to pass by the bowl of bread stuffing that just somehow completes a turkey or chicken dinner. Not anymore! Try this AIP compliant recipe and eat stuffing to your heart's content:
- 1 loaf of Rustic bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup broth of choice
- 1/2 heaping cup each of chopped onions, apple and celery
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. garlic salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp each of sage, thyme, marjoram and rosemary
Over low to medium heat, saute onions, apples, celery and raisins in a small amount of broth. When softened, add garlic salt and seasonings and stir to combine well. Add bread cubes and drizzle remaining broth evenly over mixture. Stir and cook on low until mixture is heated through.