We have changed the directions for our scone mix!
It came out drier and a little less sweet than we expected, so in addition to coconut milk, you may need to add some maple syrup or coconut sugar and water.
Our scone mix is a versatile blend of AIP ingredients that you can experiment with every time you bake! Try using it to bake up one of the recipes listed on our website, and we are always coming up with new ideas! It is less sweet than your standard mix, which allows you to adjust the sweetness to meet the needs of your taste buds. After mixing your dough, but before adding the fruit, just taste a small piece and add a little more maple syrup or coconut sugar.
- AIP, PALEO, VEGAN & KOSHER FRIENDLY - Your taste buds will appreciate a Sunday morning brunch that includes autoimmune compliant scones! With our baking mix, you can enjoy delectable snacks of tea and scones on your elimination diet
- QUICK & EASY PREP – Quickly bake up 8 delicious home-baked scones by adding just 1 cup of coconut milk and ½ to ¾ cup of any fresh or dried fruit. Blueberries, raspberries and peaches with cinnamon are excellent additions. For a softer scone, add an extra tablespoon or two of milk. If you like them sweet, add some coconut sugar or maple syrup to suit your taste!
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – Though we aren't certified yet, our blend contains organic tigernut flour, cassava flour, coconut flour and coconut sugar. Baking soda, cream of tartar and pink Himalayan salt round out this mostly organic scone mix
- FREE OF ALL MAJOR ALLERGENS - Perfect for those with food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities. No refined sugar, grains, gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, nightshades, preservatives or artificial flavors listed as “natural.”
- GOOD FOR YOUR GUT - We use actual food ingredients that provide nutrients and prebiotic fiber to your gut microbiome. This AIP compliant blend will help you create aip baked goods to rival the best of aip recipes